Hi guys this is my video tutorial on unrooting Samsung Galaxy Y
I just uploaded the video on Rooting this device and got way too many requests for making one for unrooting.
Guys don’t get scared, rooting just voids your warranty and its no big deal because the phone is durable and can stand firmly for years
I have explained the video with my voice in it, still I will also include a written tutorial in the description
1) Download the unroot-update.zip file here – LINK
2) Now copy this unroot-update.zip file into the root folder of your phone’s SD Card
3) Switch off your device and restart it into recovery mode using the following key combination Volume UP + Home Button + Power Button
4) You will find your phone in recovery mode with blue coloured UI. You cannot use touchscreen while your phone is in recovery mode.
For making selections and movements, you have to make use of volume up/down keys and make the selection by pressing home key.
5) In the recovery mode menu, there is an option ‘apply update from sdcard’ Select it.
6) Choose the pasted unroot-update.zip and click on “yes”.
7) After the patching of that file, you will be back to the menu, and there it’s written “reboot system now”. Select it.
8) After the reboot, go to phone’s main menu and if you are able to find the “SuperUser” App on it, but once you click it you will notice that it doesn’t work anymore, (You can verify it by opening any rooting needed app like Chainfire3D)
Well guys now that you have finally unrooted your phone Samsung Galaxy Y, it will now be impossible for you to run the HD games