Presenting MIUI V3 Custom Rom for Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Shared by Xda Member cosminx13.
How to install
- Install Percy_g2’s CM#2 kernel .
- Reboot in Recovery mode by pressing vol up+home+Power button together once you enter recovery mode touch screen become function-less so use volume up and down to move up and down, home button for selection and power as back button.
- Enter mounts and storage and format data , system and cache .
- Go back wipe data and cache .
- Enter again mounts and storage and mount system and data .
- Go back and install the zip from SD card .
- Reboot the device .
- Configure your settings then enter themes and apply the default or download one (always disable lockscreen when apply the theme) .
- Reboot your device to recovery .
- Enter mount and storage and mount system .
- Go back install from SD card & select gapps .
- Reboot your device and enjoy !
What is not working
- Usb tether (try with an 3rd party app)
- WiFi tether (not tested)
- FM Radio is force closing (i don’t know if is working in CM7 either)
- The other bugs in percy_g2’s CM
- Report if you find something else
Rom File Link 1 : miuiv3.zip [89mb]
Link 2 : miuiv3.zip [89mb]
Link 3 : miuiv3.zip [89mb]
Kernel : Percy_g2’s CM#2.zip
Gapps : Gapps.zip
Note : Installation Video Guide Will be Uploading Soon..