This multi launcher theme is compatible with all five most popular launchers at the same time: GO Launcher EX, Apex Launcher, ADW Launcher, Nova Launcher and Holo Launcher.
This Galaxy S4 HD Multi Launcher Theme is especially designed to give you the look of most faithful and latest version of Galaxy S4 Touchwiz to your phone or tablet, and with extra high quality graphics using 128×128 high definition sized icons and HD wallapers to give very detailed and defined graphics no matter your device’s resolution.
You need either GO, APEX, ADW, NOVA, OR HOLO LAUNCHER EX INSTALLED to use this elegant theme.
THIS THEME FORCES NO PERMISSIONS TO RUN.
UNLIKE FREE THEMES, THERE ARE NO ADDS, NO PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, NO ADWARE.This Galaxy S4 HD Multi Launcher Theme is compatible will all phone screen resolutions, and all android versions from 2.0 up. Even 4.x.x JellyBean devices.
Characteristics of this Galaxy S4 HD Multi Launcher Theme:
- HD Graphics! All the artwork has been done in the highest resolution, with the original Galaxy S4 icons & over 600 common app icons in alphabetical order done all in large 128×128 HD resolution, instead of the normal 72×72 standard icons commonly used in the themes. Most autoreplaceable. The wallpapers are also in HD resolution.
- This is specially important in the higher screen resolution phones or tablets, or if you like to use the “large icons” setting in some launchers. Makes your screen look very sharp and detailed.
- Special care has been taken to be the most faithful reproduction of latest Samsung’s Touchwiz interface of the Galaxy S4. From the custom high definition Galaxy S4 icons & wallpapers to the details like exact matching color codes used, menu icons, the folder interface, the appdrawer, etc
- Includes all the original Galaxy S4 wallpapers in HD resolution.
- This theme asks of no unsafe permissions to install. No adds. No adware.
- Includes Clock dial widget. For the Weather/Clock widget see bellow.
- The Weather/Clock widget is not inlcuded in the theme, you can download free from Google Play.
The Clock dial widget is included in the theme.
- This theme has close to 600 icons, but in some devices some icons may not change automatically to the theme’s icons. If an icon has not been replaced to the HD version of this theme, check to see if its included in the theme & change it manually.
- Set page indicators to show on bottom of the screen -> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Indicator -> Indicator position-> Bottom of screen
- To take advantage of the large resolution 128×128 icons included in this theme, you can display the icons in a larger size on your screen -> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Icons -> Icon size -> Large size.
- Set folder preview style -> Apex settings -> Folder Settings -> Folder preview -> Fan.
- Set Appdrawer background transparency -> Apex settings -> Drawer Settings -> Drawer background transparency -> set to 50%.
- Set the Appdrawer icon of the dock on the right side -> Simply drag the appdrawer shortcut icon to the far right side of the dock.
- Select fan view in folder preview -> ADW Settings -> Folders -> Folder Previews -> Fan
- Set the Appdrawer icon of the dock on the right side -> Simply drag the appdrawer icon to the far right side of the dock.
What’s in this version: (Updated : May 18, 2013)
- Fixed missing some icons.
- Updated Hangouts icon that substitiutes Talk
- Improved the existing 600 themed icons and inlcuded a whopping 900 more! for a total of 1500 icons.
- Icons are now arranged alphabetically in the icon pack so that they are easier to find when selected manually from the 1500 included icons.