+ Fast, Stable + Deodexed APKs; Reindexed + Zipaligned; Batch Optimized + Superuser Access; Busybox Support + Supports Dartktremor’s A2sd; Init.d scripts + Compatible with V6 Supercharger + Quick Settings; 14 Toggles by lidroid rom + swype to remove notification + new status bar like MIUI rom’s + QQlaucher as default + new file browser + new taskmanager + new messager + new dailer + new contacts + playstore + new deskclock + MIUI alaram,natification & UI sounds + new lock screen + new theme + MIUI music player and more stuffs from MIUI rom
Waring: If you follow these steps properly, you will successfully install the ROM or else you wont. It may leads to Bricking your Phone or other security crisis. I’m not Responsible for what happens on your phone. I personally tried this ROM. It worked fine for me.
1) Backup your System using ClockworkMod – Link (Needed)
2) Download both files from above…
3) Now copy both files to the SD Card. Do Not put it in any folder. It ain’t work.
4) Turn Off your Device and go to Recovery Mode By Pressing and Holding this Key CombinationVolume Up + Home Button + Power Button.
5) Once you entered into the Recovery Mode. You will see the Blue Color User Interface where you can’t use Touchscreen. Instead use “Volume Up and Volume Down to move Up and Down”. And “Home Button to Select”. And “Power Button used to go Back”
6) Once you entered into Recovery Mode. You should Wipe Data and Cache to make this ROM Work Properly. (Needed)
7) After that select “Apply Update from SDCard” option and choose downloaded WeUI ROM which is “WeUi V1.0.0.zip”
8) Once Patching was successful. You have to Reboot your Phone by select “Reboot System Now”. For the first System Start-Up it will take much time to start. So be Patience.
9) Now Reboot again to Recovery Mode and Select update of WeUI ROM which is “WeUI v2.0.zip”…
10) Reboot! The ROM is successfully installed in your phone. So Play with it.