1. Download the zip file to your SD card (not in any folder).
2. Extract ClockworkMod.zip using zipper in your SD Card.
3. You’ll get a folder and 2 files: Backup, Desktop.jpg, Thumbs.db
4. In backup folder, you’ll get a folder: DDLE1.
5. In DDLE1 folder, you’ll get these files: Nandroid.rsf.tar, System.rfs.tar, Cache.rfs.tar etc.
6. Switch off your phone.
7. Boot your phone in ClockworkMod Recovery.
8. Wipe data & cache partition.
9. Select Backup & restore.
10. Select Restore (not advanced restore).
11. Select DDLE1.
12. Select Confirm-restore DDLE1.
13. Flashing wil start and may take upto 10 minutes. Do not remove battery, SD Card or anything.
14. When you get the message Restore complete, select Reboot system now.
15. Phone will restart & first boot may take upto 10 minutes.
Stock ROM flashed!
Note: This method is only implemented if you are able to go in ClockworkMod Recovery, if CWM is not opening then use Odin.
This is only for Samsung Galaxy Y and it’s working great but still I am not responsible for any damage to your phone so try it at your own risk!