Final Fantasy III — now on Android!
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix’s classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original’s success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix’s smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
Download the Required Files:
Download the game here:
In this file,,,there is no apk to download..so follow the instruction properly
- Download all the above ingredients, the first install lucky patcher backup and titanium and its key
- After that extract the FF III Titanium Backup to sdcard> Titaniumbackup on your phone, klo no folder created with the name Titaniumbackup and restore App Data + FF III game it in titanium
- Extract FF III on your phone, move the folder to the sdcard com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIII_GP> Android> obb, if there is no folder obb,,you can create manually…
- Turn on the wifi (internet connection should be there) if the game want the license..open lucky patcher to remove the lincense…
- Search Final Fantasy III, and press a name of the game> Remove license verification> select auto run when you finish the game
- Must connect to Internet when play this game…